Thursday, March 24, 2011

No I don't want your goodies lady..........Strange EMAIL

Hello my dear,
Hope you are doing fine over there.My name is esther. I just want to let you know that l saw your email contact when i was browsing and searching for relationship,hope you don't mind.
If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you my
picture,just feel free to contact me at my private mail address
hope to hear from you soon,
have a nice day and stay blessed.
esther

I was just checking my google account email like I normally do every so often and this strange email came up from some random lady in my inbox. I have no idea who the fuck this lady is and I don't even know of a Esther. I do not want a picture of you or any of your goodies if you had that in mind. If you want to fuck I can get a hold of some pimps who are in their 70's and 80's if you want special lemonparty. Back away from me DEMON!!!!!!

PS: I will be staying blessed thank you Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment