Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daisuke shows why everyone hates him

Way to be a team player you piece of shit. I'm going Japan I need to see a Japanese Doctor to see what he says on my elbow because I don't trust the best doctors in America. Dude you're screwed you need TJ surgery no ifs ands or buts. Your career in Boston is donezo too since your a piece of shit who could care less about being on this team. No one in the MLB will even want you on their team you will be lucky to get one year deal anywhere even if you do it will be on a suck ass team who will only bring you in to draw the Japan market.Why don't you just go back to Japan and pitch there since you care more about those teams than the Sox.

I can't believe we wasted so much money on this guy to bring him here. He had one good year and he was just lucky that year he barely pitched 5 innings but got wins just because of our offense.

PS: Where the hell was his stupid legendary Gyroball he supposedly had this whole time. Thats what I thought  no where.Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment