Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How many people want to punch Chris Bosh besides me?

Is it just me or is it like every time Bosh makes one shot he thinks he won the game. Dude no one likes you. If I see him jump around and scream like he won the game after a simple jump shot or layup I will punch my TV.  If I had to guess the reason why Bosh does this is because he wants the attention since no likes him and the Heat are basically LeBron and D-Wade and everyone else. Who admits on national TV your nervous after a game just admit you suck and only reason why you gets points is your open half the time since basically everyone in the league double teams James and Wade whenever they have the ball.



PS:I thought Pau Gasol was ugly mother fucker but after seeing Chris Bosh more and more he is definitely getting up there.

Double PS: This is probably why Bosh was scared he saw KG's tribal scream and was like Mommy come help me I'm scared KG will hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment