Thursday, May 5, 2011

MTV finally gives in to the baby aka "The Situation" and gives him his own show

I use to like the Situation when the show started but the more I see him the more I hate him now. He is so fucking annoying......Dude no one wants to see your Ab's anymore. Get over your self. The only reason why girls are fucking you is not for your Ab's it's so they will be seen on TV idiot.

I'm the Situation I get so many girls and rape them every night blah blah. In all honesty half the time when he does get girls none of them are even hot or he goes after Vinny's sloppy seconds.

After MTV gave Pauly D, Snooki, and J-Wow their own I guess Mike became whiny towards MTV that he deserved his own but in all honesty I don't understand what the hell the show would be about. At least Pauly D said his show would be about his DJ career and Snooki looking for love. As for J-Wow shes in the same boat as the Sitch what the fuck would her show be about seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment