Thursday, April 7, 2011

Green Jacket time again 2011 Masters

It's that time again when golfers come to Augusta, GA to battle for the prestigious green jacket. Every year its the same story will Tiger or Phil win. I honestly don't want neither to win I just love watching  it for the great stories that come out of it every year from no names in contention  until the final 9 holes.

I think it is time to focus on more golfers besides the two media hounds because there are so many up coming stars making impacts now and moving heads such as Martin Kaymer, Matt Kuchar, and Anthony Kim . I could go on but the fact is golf is better than ever because you never know who is going to win anymore since the field is so open.

If you feel lucky try your luck at ESPN.com Best Ball challenge. Click the link to join. Its very fun to do!

PS: I'm  a huge Anthony Kim fan to let you guys know so I'm definitely rooting for him this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment