Monday, April 11, 2011

Who else is drooling over the Tom Brady documentary I know I am

For anyone who is a diehard Patriots fan you need to check the ESPN documentary Brady 6 they are doing on Tom Brady April 12 @ 8. I would definitely DVR this shit if I wasn't at school right now. Stupid school!

"In the 2000 NFL Draft/A quarterback from Michigan was waiting to be drafted/6 quarterbacks were selected before him/No one believed in him/So he made them believe/And in the process he became a legend."We know what happened next.../But where are the other 6/And how does Brady stay on top of his game?"

Fuck yeah we know what Brady did 3 Super Bowls, 2 MVP's, fucking a super model. How is life like Tee Martin, Giovanni Carmazzi, Spergon Wynn that's what I thought. Chris Redman is still in the league but has been a career backup.I can't really trash the other two QB's taken before Tommy Boy since they actually had pretty decent careers until injuries have limited them the last few years in Chad Pennington and Marc Bulger.

Lets just do the Gisele dance as we celebrate Tom Bradys greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment