Thursday, February 24, 2011

Celtics Trade Apocalypst

I was stuck in stupid class so I couldn't write about any of this til now. First off I don't hate the Perk deal but I also don't love it. Danny Chainge is back people and I hate it!!!!!!!! Why do this now Danny Boy?

The reason I don't hate is that the C's probably weren't going to resign Perk after this year in point of his high value he set for his contract because he had already rejected a 5year worth about 25-30mil dollar range. Also we get a young talent in Jeff Green who was originally drafted by the Celts who we ended traded for Ray. Kristic  is a serviceable big man who has some post and outside shooting ability but lacks toughness inside to rebound. The C's atleast got something in return for Perk in a some way to the extent without getting anything at all.

The reasons I don't like it is that we take away one of the best defensive centers in the league and arguably the only guy in the league who can defend Dwight Howard. I kinda don't care Nate is gone is basically a streak shooter so it basically doesn't take anything away from out team except his energy. This does kinda worry me in the playoffs without having a true big man because at the moment  because we also traded Semih and Harangoudy to the Cavs for a 2nd Rd pick. Right we only have Shaq who is alway ailing, Big Baby, KG, Kristic, and maybe Jermaine if at all that bum ass comes back. This gets me in the next point what do the C's do next.

The C's I think are on the verge of bringing back Rasheed I have heard this for a long time ever since Jermaine suffered his leg injury in December because Rasheed has been around the facilities the whole year and has been working out with the team according to many sources in the Boston Media. Also this may also bring Troy Murphy or Rip Hamilton  in the mix as well who will most likely be bought out very soon.

PS: Lil Wayne aka Marquise is gone too yippy to Sacramento for cash

No comments:

Post a Comment