Friday, February 11, 2011

Get your money out folks they're some hotties looking for some valentines day lovin'

They call me Matty Z cause I'm cool under pressure and being last is always the best(in reference to my last name). I'm 5'11 built Ford tough. I'm very athletic with a side of preppy .I enjoy playing all types of sports in my free time. I GTL minus the tanning each week.So if anyone wants me to be their Mclovin for a date I'm your man.Chicka Chicka Yea!

That was going to be my speech if I participated but I didn't. I wanted to be able to choose who I wanted to date instead of being stuck with a possible grenade or even worse a landmine. Tomorrow Feb 12 at 8pm will be the 2011 UNE Senior date auction. Their is some good looking Biddi's up for auction so guys you better have your cash ready to flow to pounce on one of these hotties. As for girls don't worry their are guys up for auction as well so don't get all PMS that there are no guys. May the auction begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment