Friday, February 18, 2011

Cricket World Cup finally here

This will entail in rumors I've heard that this years competition will include jumping and chirping at the same time a very hard to do in the world of cricketing. I'm taking bets on the African field cricket just cause I feel this is underdog in terms of crickets but I feel a sleeper in him for where he lives trying to avoid many dangerous creatures in the African jungle so it must be able to jump high to avoid being attacked.
If this song doesn't make you watch the Cricket World cup I don't know what will. I'm so excited for this years competition I've waited 4 long years. Not! I could give two shits on who wins the tourny which starts tomorrow.. I only care for one reason  my cricket pick'em on ESPN.com I basically looked at the world rankings and just picked who ever was ranked better.Gooooooooo! Australia or India. Let the cricketing commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment