Sunday, February 27, 2011

Parent offers body parts to pay off child's student loans

"Use my body for anything legal, or medically experimental," the advert said. "Simply pay off all of my children's student loans ($200,000) and you can use me anyway you need."
That is all that is left the post was taken off the website within hours of post. If this person needed $200,000 I would of definitely helped I have it laying around my backyard. Seriously if you need to to auction your body as a cadaver to pay off your child's loans what did you do for the 22 years before they went to school. I wonder what he means use me anyway you want he must want something freaky along with being cut open. This person needs their head examined who the hell puts their body up for sale even if its to pay 200K worth of loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment