Monday, February 14, 2011

Lady Gaga admits she smokes pot


In an honest sit-down interview airing before the Grammys, Lady Gaga admitted to smoking pot while writing songs, according to RadarOnline."I still smoke a lot of pot when I write music," the outrageous performer told Anderson Cooper during her '60 Minutes' interview, where she appeared in a flesh-color leotard because she "didn't feel like wearing clothes.""So I'm not gonna, like, sugar coat it for '60 Minutes' that I'm some, like, sober human being, 'cause I'm not," she continued, but was quick to add, "I don't want to encourage kids to do drugs." Popeater.com

Finally Lady Gayga admits something in her life congratulations you did it yahoo. I'm still waiting for her to announce she is a hermaphrodite but that probably won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment