Sunday, February 13, 2011

Elijah Dukes now a rapper; liked to smoke the good stuff before games

 "Sometimes I smoked before the home games or whatever, but only in the big leagues. I was just going along with the motions, started being myself. I was going along with it. Peer pressure. You are looking up to guys and at the same time these guys are saying, 'Hit some of this.'" Elijah Dukes


Give me a break first he sucked as a baseball in his short lived career and as a person assaulting women. Now he even sucks as a rapper I heard him rapping he sounds awful. His rapper name is even worse "Fly Eli". Elijah just stop doing anything in the world you know you suck at life so stop trying. I like the name of this rap song too Say No to Drugs ya ok buddy your high as a kite in this video good try Ass Wipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment