Thursday, February 17, 2011

Swamp People is my new favorite show

After preparing myself for another great episode of the Jersey Shore I had nothing to do for an hour so I was flipping through the channels and came across this show on the History channel of people hunting gators in the Bayou of LA. It basically just takes you through the life of a gator fishermen  during peak season . The way they go about killing the gators is kinda entertaining and the people themselves are pretty interesting as well. I was kinda disappointed that this wasn't a new episode it was from season but hopefully this show will come back next year. Bruce in the sexy over all's with no shirt is one bad mother fucker at killing him some gata's he's deadly with the shotgun.


I think I found my career calling I'm going into the Gator hunting profession I wanna be a real Ragin Cajun.

No comments:

Post a Comment